An exciting position has arisen for a Centre Operations Co-ordinator to work for a South London based College.
To co-ordinate internal and external communications in relation to allocation of staffing, rooms and other facilities in order to ensure the smooth running of programmes within the college buildings and satellite bases.
Job responsibilities include:
- Using the MIS system and timetables to allocate staff to classes on a daily and weekly basis, taking into account student ratios and staff absences for training, assessments and sickness
- Responsible for administration of agency staff in line with the daily/weekly timetable
- Liaise with employment agencies to ensure compliance forms are received for agency staff and updated on the SCR
- Administration of the recruitment process within their college centre to include booking in staff to the interview panel
- Support the process for DBS renewals in conjunction with central HR department
- Monitor mandatory online training to ensure annual completion (or as required)
- Support with general administrative duties as directed by the Operations Manager or Senior Leadership Team
- Requires an Enhanced DBS (Adult and Child Barred), on the DBS update service
- Experience of working within Administration
- Experience of co-ordinating, monitoring and evaluating deployment of staff and resources
- Strong IT skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly
Agency Reference Number: J61413
Salary: £13 - £16 PAYE inclusive of Holiday Pay
Length of contract: Temporary to Permanent
Working Pattern: Full time on site
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.