Children’s Services Team Manager
Vacancy Ref: 7076810
A position has arisen for a Children’s Services Team Manager within a prestigious local authority in the South West.
Location: South West
Duration: 4 months initially
Rate: £48 per hour + accommodation allowance
IR35 Status: Inside
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To be accountable for the management of all cases and referrals to the Looked After Children Service.
- Allocating cases/referrals. To monitor and review the work of the team including regular audits, in accordance with performance procedures
- Being responsible for the management of delegated budgets and to ensure that resources are used in the most cost efficient and effective way
- Inducting new staff in accordance with the policies, procedures and standards
- Identifying staff development and training needs to ensure that the workforce is competent to undertake the tasks identified
- Proven post qualifying in child care field work, and family placement services, including experience at Senior level
- Proven experience leading or managing a team
- Experience with children services legislation and practices
- Enhanced DBS required for this position
This position is an excellent opportunity to make a positive change within a local authority while furthering your own management skills and knowledge of child services.
For further information, please contact Olli Attwood on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to OAttwood@venngroup.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.