Full Time Contract Position Requirement
Clinical Governance Facilitator
Venn Group is currently working with a private healthcare organisation for a Clinical Governance Facilitator to support the organisation
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- To co-ordinate the implementation of a Directorate clinical governance
programme linked to the Trust’s approved work programme
- With the Directorate Management Team and Divisional Lead, to assemble and analyse quantitative and qualitative information in ways that help directorate staff reflect on their service and practice
- To co-ordinate responsibility for risk management across the Directorate
- To ensure the implementation of the Trust Incident reporting system within the Directorate, providing investigative support where appropriate.
- To support and/or lead investigations for serious adverse incidents within the directorates or other Directorates as required
- To facilitate the Directorate risk assessment process and to ensure that the Directorate risk register is effectively populated, to analyse and identify trends and actions arising, and to monitor on a regular basis to ensure that risks are controlled
- To work alongside clinical audit leads within specialties and to develop and implement an audit programme that supports the needs of clinical governance, including the NHS Litigation Authority’s Risk Management Standards.
- To take lead responsibility to ensure that ratified clinical guidelines are effectively distributed, disseminated and monitored within all areas of the Directorate
It is essential the candidate has:
- Graduate level of education and specialist experience to master’s level or equivalent, and/or relevant professional qualification
- Previous NHS experience
- Thorough understanding of the principles of clinical governance and audit systems required outputs and their use to improve clinical practice.
- Understanding of, and commitment to, using comparative information to stimulate clinical quality improvement
Job Title: Clinical Governance Facilitator
Daily Rate: £212.53 PAYE (incl Holiday pay) or £239.25 Umbrella
Duration: 03/05/2022 - 29/07/2022 (likely extension)
If you are interested in this position and available on short notice, please send your updated CV to Rowan Thomas firstname.lastname@example.org