Clinical Psychologist Consultant
Duration: Temporary, six months
Location: Coventry/ Warwick
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm (27 hours a week)
Rate: c. £22 - £30.50 per hour (via umbrella company) DOE
In the role for the Clinical Psychologist Consultant, you will work as part of memory service Team for individuals with a range of mental conditions.
For this position, they are looking at an immediate start. The initial duration expectation is six months. Would consider a Counselling Psychologist/ Psychological Therapist if they could offer something to the service.
Clinical Psychologist Consultant role duties:
- Providing a highly specialist clinical service for the Psychological Services Team including specialist assessment, treatment, planning, implementation and monitoring of outcomes
- Working within a memory service, conducting diagnostic assessments for dementia
- Conducting neuropsychological diagnostic assessments within memory clinic, remote and face to face assessments
- Contributing to enabling other staff, service users and carers from diverse backgrounds to flourish by working to create a psychologically safe environment
- Providing clinical supervision and consultation as appropriate, functioning as a senior specialist
- Undertaking service evaluation, audit and research
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Leah Waldron, Leo Steeden or Thomas Brown on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of two weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations