Agency Reference Number: J65675
Venn Group is currently working with a prestigious NHS Trust based in Surrey to recruit a Technical Architect to support development and implementation of systems to ensure information is properly managed across a new and ambitious programme.
Rate: £344.04 PAYE (Including holiday pay)
IR35 Status: Inside
Duration: March 2023
- Responsibility for development and delivery of formal presentations to large groups e.g. Trust Inductions, Executive Teams and the Digital Senior Management Team
- Using highly developed specialist knowledge across a wide range of application technical and integration messaging, processes and procedures which will deliver enterprise architecture design, proof of concepts and pilots of software, hardware, appliances and tools
- Using summaries, reports, cost/risk appraisals and other forms of data modelling to form complementing data sets to influence stakeholders
- Responsible for the management and development of information systems across the organisation
- Responsible for the development and management of a Financial Information Solution
- Directly managing the EPR support teams
- Ensure the single instance Oracle Cerner EPR aligns with NHS national policy and data standards, meets the NHS digital levelling-up agenda and delivers patient-centred benefits
- Experience working as a Technical Architect within a NHS setting
- Understanding of ITIL and PRINCE2
- Strong ability to communicate with IT users, legal and procurement staff and business leaders
- Extensive experience with Cerner Millennium
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Apologies if you have received this in error. Please feel free to get in touch o update your details.