Commercial Contracts Manager (Grade 7):
I am currently working with a well-regarded university based in Sussex who are looking to appoint a Commercial Contracts Manager to join their busy team within the Research and Enterprise Services Division.
The successful candidate must have a wealth of experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating industry sponsored research or commercial contracts.
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating a variety of commercially funded research and services related contracts and agreements, including relevant ancillary agreements
- Identifying commercial risk, weighing up risk against reward and the development and implementation of effective risk mitigation strategies and actions
- Providing full commercial input, contractual advice and support at pre-bid and proposal stage of industry sponsored projects, ensuring the relationship status and contract requirements of the parties and the needs of the University are aligned
- Ensuring that contractual risk is identified and appropriately managed within each contract
- Serving as the key point of contact for commercial clients and Innovation & Business Partnerships colleagues on contractual matters
- February start (flexible with regards to notice period)
- Permanent role
- Hybrid working – 1/2 days on campus in East Sussex
- Ideally higher education experience (not essential)
- Competitive salary
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a collaborative team and enjoy the challenge of a fast-paced research-centered role.
If you are interested in applying for this position, or know anyone who may be, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Marnie Andrews on 0207 557 7667 or email@example.com.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.