Commercial Legal Adviser – London
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are presently working with a prestigious University who are recruiting for a Commercial Legal Adviser to join their busy department. If you are interested, please do get in touch with us.
- Candidate must support the work of Legal Services by providing legal and administrative support and support with the management of the contract administrative process
- Liaise externally and internally with stakeholders to obtain information
- Help with queries from Schools/Colleges and Professional Services
- Undertake critical review of low to medium complexity contacts, commercial terms and conditions and other legal documents
- Identifying contractual and practical risks and liabilities and suggesting mitigation strategies
- Candidate must be competent with Microsoft Office Suite and Word
- Proven experience of being a team player
- Able to work flexibly and precisely when under pressure as they work to tight deadlines
- Substantial experience of administration work including managing databases and filing systems
- Permanent role
- Office based role in London
- Role is to start ASAP
- Experience at a law firm or an in-house environment
Should you be interested in applying for the above role, or know someone who may be, please do not hesitate to get in contact with Jennifer Brook Botfield on 0207 5577 667 or email@example.com.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.