Our client, a well-regarded firm based in London is looking for an experienced commercial litigation locum. The role will be to start as soon as possible for around three months to assist for a period of sickness cover. There is residential parking nearby and the nearest underground station is within walking distance. Our client is happy to consider candidates looking for either part time or full time. They are also happy to offer a hybrid working arrangement.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Assist and advise on contract disputes relating to a number of issues such as commission, construction, partnership disputes etc
- Assist with insolvency matters such as corporate and personal
- Advise on fraud claims and identifying or preserving assets
- Assist and advise clients regarding negligence claims
- Assist with compulsory acquisitions claims
This role is offering a competitive hourly rate and the opportunity to work for a well regarded law firm based in London.
If you are interested in this position, or know anyone who may be, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Adriana Patel on 0207 010 9003 or firstname.lastname@example.org