Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Commercial Manager for a Public Sector Organisation based in Warwickshire. This is a 3-month contract initially, offering daily rate of £350 - £370 Umbrella (inside IR35).
Hybrid working model.
This organisation is looking to maintain a pool of people who know have the skills and experience they require. The scope of our requirements is changing and growing.
They wish to appoint a commercial manager with experience of establishing or operating a Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) to help us to prepare for the next stage in our Experts process.
- Review the company assessment that a Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) is the most suitable solution for the requirement
- Engage with colleagues across the organisation to develop an understanding of their requirements and routes to market
- Work with stakeholders to structure the DPS filter categories for requirements.
- Engage with a sample of existing experts to gather views on how the change of approach will impact on them
- Research and recommend requirements to the Associate Director Finance and Commercial for a digital DPS platform, working with Information Management team to specify platform requirements and establish timescale for a developed solution
- Prepare a project plan / timeline with planned and contingency launch dates
- Ensure that any solution complies with Cabinet Office controls, ensuring that any ‘ceiling’ payments on fees are incorporated into the DPS design
- Prepare DPS documentation for launch
- Develop standard contract(s) to be used for the award of contracts under the DPS, and training / guidance for commissioning manager
To apply for this role or to find out about other Procurement jobs, please contact Jack Sharpe on the Midlands Procurement Recruitment team on 0121 616 0660 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.