Locum Commercial Property Lawyer (Part Time)
Job Title: Locum Commercial Property Lawyer (Part Time)
Location: Southeast England
Salary: Up to £55 per hour – Dependant on Experience
Working Hours/ Pattern: 2-3 days Part time / Mostly Remote Working – 1 day every fortnight in the office
Venn Group’s specialised legal team is collaborating with a Southeast England Local Authority in search of an accomplished Commercial Property Lawyer.
Initially offered for a 9-month period, with a robust possibility of an extension up to 12 months. The role is part time ideally 2- 3 days. This role presents a unique opportunity for a skilled Commercial Property Lawyer to contribute to a Local Authority in the Southeast of England, with the flexibility to choose working days to suit individual needs.
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Solicitor, Barrister or Legal Executive (FCILEX) with prior experience of working within Local Government on Commercial Property matters.
Duties Shall Include:
- Legal Expertise: Provide timely legal support for Commercial and Residential Property matters.
- Compliance and Governance: Ensure adherence to legislation, corporate procedures, and policies.
- Documentation Proficiency: Draft, amend and complete legal documents for property matters.
- Representation and Monitoring: Manage legal proceedings representation and monitor external advisors.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Attend and advise in business meetings, Council Committees, and external gatherings.
- Strategic Contribution: Contribute to departmental strategy aligned with Council priorities, leading training in commercial property law, and managing up to 2 posts.
The role of Locum Commercial Property Lawyer comes with a salary of up to £55 dependant on experience.
Please apply for this role online or contact John Smith or Aidan Sallis via phone or email for further information.
020 7557 7667
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.