Venn Group are recruiting an astute Paralegal for a reputable Legal 500 firm, are seeking a motivated Paralegal to assist their growing Commercial Property department. This is an excellent opportunity to going a close-knit team that values employee progression and work-life balance.
The ideal candidate will be a determined Paralegal with some commercial property experience, who can confidently correspond with clients, draft legal documentation, undertake legal research and handle post completion and storage of deeds. Experience within this sector is essential, as you will be expected to hit the ground running and support Fee Earners in the department. As the role progress, your responsibility will increase in line with your experience and skill set. There will be development opportunities and there will be the opportunity to obtain a training contract with the firm to qualify Solicitor.
- Salary from £20,000 - £26,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and Christmas closure
- Regular social opportunities and charity events
- Flexible working patterns available
- A minimum of six months’ experience assisting a Commercial Property department
- Enthusiastic and motivated attitude
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply for this role online or contact Josie Stewart at Venn Group via phone, email for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.