Commissioning Business Lead (Adult Social Care)
We are currently working with an organisation who are looking for a Commissioning Business Lead to assist on an interim basis for 6 months initially. You will be required to support the organisation and lead on a range of business support functions, ensuring due diligence for commissioning functions including risk management.
- Expected to contribute to commissioning priorities
- Work alongside and supporting the Senior Leadership Team
- Responsible for interpreting and presenting information as and when required
- Flexibility and the ability to independently lead and deliver on a number of concurrent and varying tasks with tight timescales
- Maximise the use of the systems available and supporting the team’s delivery of the Directorate’s commissioning objectives
- Management and development of relevant information systems to deliver reports on quality and performance of services
- Adult social care or commissioning experience is highly desirable but not essential
- Experience working within the public sector/local government
- Previous project work/change leadership
Duration: 6 months contract initially
Rate: £290.40 per day via an Umbrella Company (Inside IR35)
Fully Remote Working
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.