Venn Group is currently working with a prominent London based NHS Trust who require an experienced Commissioning Manager.
Rate: £165 - £205 daily (inside IR35)
Length: 3 Months Initially
Hours: Full time (37.5)
WFH, very occasional site visits required
On behalf of the Head of Commissioning, the role will lead specific commissioning portfolios ensuring that the integrated commissioning process is adhered to. Supporting the development of strategic plans in relation to the commissioning function and specifically the portfolio being led. Providing assurance and oversight of the portfolio whilst identifying with colleagues’ new opportunities for transformation and innovation of commissioning.
The successful candidate will:
- Be adaptable and flexible to cope with uncertainty and a dynamic workload
- Take ownership for improving and maintaining a healthy, safe and pleasant work environment
- Take actions to eliminate and reduce identified risks
- Be aware of the impact of own behaviour on others
- Be driven by the needs of patients and service users
- Lead by example and be an active role model in own behaviour and fosters an inclusive culture
- Interpret equality, diversity and rights in accordance with legislation, policies, procedures and good practice
- Constructively challenges and accept constructive challenge from others
If you are interested in this position, please immediately send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call Henry Simpson 020 7557 7667.