Venn Group are working with a large NHS Trust looking to recruit a Commissioning Manager to start as soon as possible.
Location: Tooting / Southwest London
Salary: £350 - £370 daily
Hours: 37.5 hours
Duration: 6 months initially
Looking for a Commissioning Manager with experience in Mental Health, preferably Adults Mental Health, and experience in performance management, to join the SLP and improve the quality of the service.
The post holder will:
- Manage and update procedures related to commissioning and performance management within the Programme, ensuring the adoption of best practice, rules, standards and thresholds and that this is consistent with those of the MH Trusts.
- Support the Head of Contracting and Commissioning in the SLP Complex Care, with drafting of Performance and Quality reports and compiling other papers and analysis to ICS commissioners, various SLP trust committees and other stakeholders.
- Develop an overview of provider performance, ensuring that provider performance aligns, and complies, with contractual terms and conditions, .and provide regular reports on this to stakeholders, most frequently during the annual commissioning and contracting round.
- Experience working as a Commissioning Manager previously
- Experience in Mental Health, preferably Adults Mental Health
- Experience within quality management lead or performance management lead
If interested, please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call 020 7557 7667 to discuss further.