Venn Group are currently working with a public sector organisation based in East Sussex who are looking for an experienced Committee Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis.
The successful Committee Administrator will be responsible for:
- Ensuring there is a high quality secretarial and administrative support service in place for Executive Directors
- support all aspects of their work including for Board and Committee meetings
- Take responsibility for specific projects as required
- Including carrying out any necessary research, and will help other team members to develop and maintain effective office systems and processes within the department in order to progress business priorities
- The post holder will also require the confidence and willingness to act independently and take responsibility for delivering the tasks allocated to them
- They will demonstrate tact, discretion and diplomacy, promoting a professional corporate image at all times
- Public Sector experience (preferable)
- Board level minute taking capabilities
- Organisational skills
- Experience working with Boards and Committee’s
If you are interested in this position and please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call David Preedy or 020 7557 7667.