Interim Communication Recruitment Solutions
Communications Assistant required immediately
Our NHS client based in the South West are looking for a vibrant individual to join their friendly Communications team on an initial 3-month basis.
Location: South-West (will offer remote working)
Hours: 37.5 (Mon-Fri)
Length of Contract: 3 months FTC (possibility of extension)
Hourly Rate: £14.46- £17.76 via umbrella (DOE)
- Write press releases that engage local, regional (and where appropriate national) media
- Assist in coordination a variety of media broadcasting such as filming and taking photos
- Monitor organisation's social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Create posts and content which promote the organisation's reputation and brand
- Prepare, write and release the weekly staff e-newsletter
- Create content for the organisation’s website and intranet, ensuring both deliver accurate and effective information for their audiences
- Create short in-house films for the Trust’s YouTube channel and social media, as part of the internal and external engagement communications
- Support the planning and coordination of the annual staff awards, and other events and campaigns
- Undertake photography for internal and external applications
- Respond to Communications Department phones
- Minimum of two A-levels or equivalent qualifications, including an English, journalism, communications or media related subject
- Demonstrable communications, PR, journalism, or design experience
- Proven experience of professional writing for multiple audiences
- Experience producing communications using InDesign or Canva
- Previous public sector experience
To be considered for this position and for further information on this and other roles please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Holly Stafford or Riley Garnett on 0117 930 8760.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.