Interim Communication Recruitment Solutions
Interim Communications Officer required immediately
Our client, a NHS Trust based in Bath is looking for a resourceful individual to work with their friendly Communications team. This is an amazing opportunity for a well-rounded communications professional to produce engaging yet informative content.
Location: Bath (Will offer WFH)
Hours: 37.5 (Mon-Fri)
Length of Contract: 2 month+
Hourly Rate: £14.44 via umbrella (DOE)
- Providing communications support to the team and wider Trust
- Writing and publishing stories for a variety of audiences using different communications channels
- Designing, creating, laying out and developing artwork for publications and materials including posters, leaflets, social media campaigns and websites
- Filming, editing and producing audio-visual materials, including videos and audio interviews, for a variety of audiences on different communications channels
- Preparing and uploading content to external websites, social media channels and the intranet
- Assisting with the creation and distribution of communications to stakeholders
- Developing content which can be used in a variety of mediums, such as on the Trust website, email, social media, recruitment adverts, promotional stands and posters
- Monitoring the main communications inbox and ensuring appropriate filtering of information to other team members
- HE educated or equivalent
- Previous communications experience obtained within a complex organisation
- Previous experience of event organisation
- NHS or public sector experience
To be considered for this position and for further information on this and other roles please send an updated CV to email@example.com or call Holly Stafford or Riley Garnett on 0117 930 8760.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.