Venn Group is currently recruiting for an experienced Communications Officer on behalf of a Public Sector organisation based in Derbyshire.
This is initially a 6 month contract, offering an hourly rate of £21 Umbrella.
Duties will include:
- Contribute to the overall successful performance of the Communications Team, with a particular focus on a pilot recruitment project being undertaken
- Devise and deliver a communications and marketing strategy that enables the organisation to reach out to new audiences interested in working them
- Further establish the organisations social media channels, particularly in terms of reaching out to and engaging with potential employees of the future
- Review the organisations recruitment information and marketing materials
- Develop the organisations online information on recruitment and the benefits for colleagues who work there currently
- Promote regular community-based recruitment fairs
To apply for this role or to find out about other Marketing & Communications jobs, please contact Jack Sharpe on the Midlands Marketing & Communications Recruitment team on 0121 616 0660 or email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.