Venn Group are pleased to be recruiting for an experienced Communications Officer on an interim contract with a public sector organisation based in South Yorkshire.
The post holder must have good communication skills and the ability to liaise with senior leaders on a range of issues regarding marketing campaigns and digital/website content.
- 37.5 Hours
- Band 6 - Band 7
- Mix of remote and office based working
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for delivering national communications policy, practice and priorities within the local area; which will involve implementing communications strategy, developing plans and activities which support national priorities
- In charge of range of channels including digital (website and Intranet) and social media as well as the more traditional written materials, briefings, newsletters, corporate documents etc
- Carry out necessary market research as appropriate, analysing information and making recommendations to Senior Management
- Forge strong working relationships with a range of colleagues within the organisation and across local partners
- Maintain close links with the local and national media, securing positive PR coverage
- Show the ability to manage workload effectively and hit deadlines
To apply for this role or to find out about other roles, please contact Thomas Coyle or the HR and Marketing Recruitment team on 0113 234 6400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.