NHS Occupational Therapist - Community (x2 Band 5 & x1 Band 6)
Duration: Temporary, 3-4 months
Location: Staffordshire – Stoke & Lichfield & Rugeley
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
Rate: NHS Band 5/6, £15 - £18 per hour OR £19-£22 per hour (Via an umbrella Company)
The role for the Community Occupational Therapist will be working alongside the Multi-disciplinary team. For this position, they are looking at an immediate start. The initial duration expectation is 3/4 months.
Outline duties below:
- Carrying out assessments, delivering support and evidence based interventions to individuals who experience symptoms associated with their mental/Physical health problems, whilst gaining and providing the support of a multi-disciplinary approach to care provision
- Required to care coordinate an appropriate caseload in line with the expectations of the Care Program Approach, complete occupational therapy MoHO assessments including MoHOST whilst using a variety of other tools.
- Planning and delivering assessed interventions as recommended within NICE guidance and evidence based practice
- Providing Occupational Therapy input for Early Supported Discharge, Admission Avoidance, End of Life, and Urgent and Routine therapy within a community and inpatient setting
- Evaluating programmes of treatment – assessing service users referrals and care/support needs
- Transportation of therapy equipment
- Determining a treatment plan helping towards the rehabilitation of an individual
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Leah Waldron, Leo Steeden or Thomas Brown on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively email email@example.com
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations