Compliance Manager wanted for an immediate start
Length: 3 - 6 months, temporary ongoing
Hours: 37.5 hours a week, Mon – Fri
- Experience of working within estates operations for a Healthcare organisation or within a military setting
- Knowledge and understanding of HTMs and statutory compliance
- ONC or HNC qualification in an electrical or mechanical related discipline
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Provide technical knowledge of compliance within NHS environments
- Develop a compliant and achievable PPM systems, audit and rectify non-compliant sites as well as build successful PPM and asset databases
- Review and implement statutory compliance systems for Hard FM Services and review the CAFM systems and processes to ensure efficient and productive outputs
- Ensure any construction defects are identified and managed in accordance with legal and contractual protection provisions
- Provide customer reports against KPIs and the delivery of accurate information against SLAs
- Review and implement compliant Health & Safety systems and processes
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply now with your most up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.