Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Content Creator/ Videographer for a Public Sector Organisation based in the West Midlands. This is a temporary position for 6-9 months offering an hourly rate of £17-20 Umbrella.
The role is working onsite and the successful candidate will need to be able to travel between sites across The Midlands.
The successful candidate will have proven experience of Videography along with a relevant degree in Design or Production.
- Create a range of video content to promote the work and capture its key messages/narrative.
- Work collaboratively with a range of internal departments to access their key successes, approaches and achievements and to collate these through video.
- Build a central repository in which all video content is stored and shared
- Secure impactful stories, approaches, successes and examples of excellence and capture these in video form
- Formulate ways in which these pieces can be shared widely internally to raise further awareness and understanding of excellence across the organisation
To apply for this exciting opportunity please contact Philip Mylona on 0121 616 0660 or send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.