Contract Engineer – Facilities Management
We are currently working with a Public Sector organisation who are recruiting for a Contract Engineer to help prepare specifications of services & contracts for a newly acquired Building Management Team. The team were acquired in April this year at short notice and provide planned, cyclical and reactive maintenance works for a number of Public Sector organisations.
Duration: 3 months contract initially with likely extensions
Rate: £150 - £225 per day umbrella (inside IR35)
FULLY REMOTE WORKING – with site visits
This role is primarily to ensure that all contracts are set up for subcontractors to provide the full range of services. Please see below for more details:
- Responsible for producing, managing, and delivering multiple compliant Tender Technical Specifications
- Prepare contracts for subcontractors to carry out cyclical, reactive and planned facilities/buildings works
- Produce specifications to be drawn from SFG20 (already licenced) where appropriate, or to have sufficient knowledge to understand which contracts would need specialist consultants to advise on specifications. A good industry knowledge is expected so that you can take responsibility for the specifications produced, even when sourced externally
- Where appropriate, work with already identified external consultants to produce the specifications
- Approach the task systematically and in an organised way, building good working relationships and producing high quality output at a fast pace
- Prepare invoice templates for subcontractors
- Participate in the production of tender documentation and evaluation of submissions
- Lead the documenting of new cost management processes with finance, FM management and the client
Full JD available upon request
If you are looking for work and meet the above criteria then please respond to this email with your most up to date CV and one of the team will be in touch.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.