Contracts and Compliance Partner
Recruitment Agency Reference: J66623
A position has arisen for a permanent Contracts and Compliance Partner placed within a highly reputable public sector organisation situated in Bedfordshire. You will lead and supervise all compliance, voids and repairs scheduling.
Your duties will include:
- Ensuring that data for all aspects of compliance, are recorded, accessible and reportable within our data systems
- Responsible for making sure the cycle of servicing is commenced at the appropriate time to ensure access and completion of the servicing before the anniversary date and that access is enforced through our no access process seeking legal intervention as required
- Appropriately completing records, certification, inspection sheets, are recorded and completed appropriately
- Ensuring that any required or recommended remedial works are carried out at the time or as soon as practicable afterwards and that the installation is recertified as appropriate such that clean certificates are recorded
- Carrying out regimes of quality control and sample audits to test the works and validity of the servicing and certification regimes
- Dealing with internal colleagues, external contractors, engineers who work on our assets for the purpose of servicing and providing assurance and certifications
- Monitoring monthly expenditure for repairs and compliance
The successful candidate should have:
- You must have a full clean UK driving license
- You will have knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety/Compliance
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualification or equivalent
- Please note a DBS will be required for this position
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about similar roles please apply now with your most up to date CV.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.