Contracts Co-ordinator needed
Recruitment Agency Reference: 7146420
A position has arisen for a temporary Contracts Co-ordinator placed within a highly regarded commercial organisation based in Hertfordshire. This role is responsible for coordinating and administering the Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and Lifecycle schedules for 2 months with the possibility to be extended.
Your duties will include:
- Source and coordinate the service and maintenance contracts detailed in the PPM schedule and for the utilities services
- Work within budgetary constraints, negotiate with contractors and service providers to ensure best possible value for money
- Administer contract terms and conditions ensuring the PPM schedule is maintained and associated works are allocated in accordance with the schedule
- Evaluate the quality and performance of products or services and make recommendations to continue or discontinue contracts
- Maintain records of all service and maintenance contracts, monitor renewal dates and develop and prepare documentation relating to the tendering of contracts
The successful candidate should have:
- You must have experience managing contracts and monitoring budgets
- Please note an Enhanced DBS check will be required for this position
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about similar roles please send your CV to Sabrina Garcha via email at email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.