Venn Group’s specialist legal recruitment team is currently working with a Local Authority based near London, who are known for their interesting workloads and strong team ethos, are recruiting for a Locum Contracts, Construction and Procurement Lawyer to join their busy legal department.
This is an Inside IR35 full-time role (36 hours per week) on a hybrid working basis with office presence needed only once a week
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Dealing with varied contracts
- Handling commercial contracts
- Contracts surrounding goods and services
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Must be a qualified solicitor or barrister or legal executive with a current practising certificate.
- Good working knowledge of contracts and procurement law
- Experience of providing legal services relevant to Local Government
The hourly rate for this is competitive and candidates may either be provided with a council laptop or use their own.
Interested? For further information, please contact Manasvi Kale at Venn Group.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.