Esteemed Legal 500 law firm based in the West Midlands seeks an enthusiastic Legal Secretary to assist their Corporate Litigation department. Within this role, you will be a highly valued and integral member of the department and contribute positively to client service and experience.
You will be undertaking diary management, digital dictation, finance administration and preparing court documents and bundles. The role will also entail managing client correspondence and undertaking general administrative and secretarial duties when required by Fee Earners and Solicitors.
- Generous salary dependent on experience and current salary
- Flexible hybrid working arrangement and emphasis on work life balance
- Supportive working environment and ongoing professional development
- A minimum of 6 months experience assisting a Corporate Litigation department
- Excellent communication skills with clients and third parties
- Motivated and positive attitude to new and familiar tasks
Please apply for this role online or contact Josie Stewart at Venn Group via phone, email for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.