Job Title: Council Tax Recovery Officer
Job Reference: TCN/564503
Job Description: A Local Authority in Leicestershire is looking for a Council Tax Recovery Officer.
- Responsible for all aspects of Council Tax including Billing, Collection and Recovery
- Set up and closed council tax accounts
- Applied relevant discounts, exemptions and disregards
- Handled attachment of benefits and attachment of earnings
- Set up payment arrangements and dealt with payment allocations and transfers
- Ran all required recovery notices such as reminders, summonses and 14 day letters
- Responsible for dealing with payment enquiries on summonsed and un-summonsed accounts
- Professionally liaised with bailiffs
- Answered council tax queries via telephone, email and correspondence
- System used: Northgate
The successful applicant will need to have experience working with Northgate in a Local Authority
Hourly Rate: Negotiable
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.