COVID 19 Secure Marshals
We are currently working with a Public Sector organisation based in Sandwell who are looking to recruit Covid-19 Secure Marshal’s within the Sandwell community who will engage and encourage the residents of Sandwell during the pandemic.
You will be expected to:
- Have a knowledge of COVID-19 restrictions and rules currently in place
- Be flexible with working hours as shifts will be Monday to Saturday between 08.30am and 13.30pm or 12.30pm and 17.30pm
- Candidates will need to be approachable, friendly and have previous experience of dealing with the public face-to-face
- It is key that candidates have experience of dealing with a diverse range of people within the community
- Experience of working in an indoor/ outdoor environment and/or use to dealing with potential confrontational situations would be an advantage
- It is essential to have knowledge and understanding of customer care practices.
- Collect and share information via electronic systems
- Candidates will need to be good team players and have experience of working with a team
- All workers will need to have a Basic DBS in place to undertake the role.
Duration: 2 months contract initially with likely extensions
Rate: £13.95 p/h (inclusive of holiday) Inside IR35
5 hours x 6 days initially (1 patrol a day)
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.