COVID Vaccination Service Operations Manager
Venn Group is currently working with a CCG based in Hampshire who require support as the result of an expansion of their services.
Rate: £230 - £260 daily (substantive band 8a)
Length: 6 Months
Hours: Full time (37.5)
Looking to Start 15th March
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The purpose of this role is to provide continuity in operational leadership and to take responsibility and accountability for the delivery of the vaccination centre’s performance
- This includes ensuring that the services and activities are of the highest levels of safety and quality and are cost effective
- Coordinate the vaccination centre activity and ensure everything runs smoothly at all times.
- Take responsibility and accountability for the delivery of the vaccination unit’s performance.
- Make decisions on day to day delivery of services and operational issues for areas within their responsibility.
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures and business continuity plans
- Escalate issues as appropriate to more senior colleagues working remotely
- Operational Experience of managing a Primary or Community healthcare service
If you are interested in this position, please immediately send your updated CV to email@example.com and/or call Henry Simpson 020 7557 7667.