A reputable Higher Education Institute based in London are recruiting a Credit Controller to join their Student Finance team on a permanent full-time basis. The post holder will be responsible for the prompt collection of Student tuition fees, SLC and commercial debt.
Your duties will include:
- Collect tuition fee debt using the University's credit control processes
- Investigate and action where appropriate student refunds
- Negotiate payment of tuition fees face to face and via phone / post
- Liaise closely with Student Loan Company (SLC) to obtain payment of fees
- Update and maintaining the sales ledger
- Reconcile of unallocated items on the sales ledger
The successful candidate MUST have:
- Experience working in the Education sector (preferably Higher Education)
- Debt collections experience
- Experience with sales ledger maintenance
Agency Reference Number: 7072630
Annual Salary: £32,000 - £36,000
To apply for this role or to find out about other Education Finance jobs, please contact Louis Pearson or Dannielle Day on the London Education Finance Recruitment team on 020 7557 7667
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.