A reputable Higher Education Institute based in London are recruiting a Credit Control Administrator to join their Student Finance team. The post holder will join a busy team and will be responsible for the prompt collection of Student tuition fees, SLC and commercial debt.
Your duties will include:
- Collect tuition fee debt using the University's credit control processes
- Investigate and action where appropriate student refunds
- Negotiate payment of tuition fees face to face and via phone / post
- Liaise closely with Student Loan Company (SLC) to obtain payment of fees
- Update and maintaining the sales ledger
- Reconcile of unallocated items on the sales ledger
- At least 1 year’s recent experience working in a Credit Control/ Accounts Receivable post
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Confident in prioritising work
Agency Reference Number: 7131020
Annual salary: £23,000 - £27,000
Contract length: 3-6 months
To apply for this role or to find out about other Education Finance jobs, please contact Louis Pearson or Dannielle Day
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.