A position has arisen for a full time Polish speaking Credit Controller for a large commercial organisation in Watford.
The position has overall responsibility for all aspects of the accounts receivable asset sitting on the balance sheet.
Your duties will include:
- Receipt and apply cash to the appropriate customer accounts
- Resolution of disputes and deductions
- Taking payments via SEPA/Direct Debit and Credit Card
- Arranging refunds to customer accounts
- Negotiating re-payment plans and potentially the management of legal and special collections
- Evaluation of credit worthiness of new accounts and the annual review of credit limits
You will be provided with extensive internal training, arming you with all the skills you require to manage this critical function of the business.
To be considered for the position, you must have fluency, both written and spoken, in Polish and a background in either customer services or finance.
The company offers 33 days’ holiday including bank holidays, free eye tests, opportunities for internal progression and other additional benefits including hybrid working.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply with your up-to-date CV now.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.