Customer Service Advisor Vacancy waiting to be filled
Venn Group have been approached by a Housing Association and would like to introduce the following positions available
Position: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Sale, Greater Manchester / Agile Working after training
Rate: £12.00-13.00 PAYE (inc holiday pay)
Length: End of Feb 2022
Hours: 36.25 hours p/week - includes 3 shift patterns between 8am and 6pm
The role will predominantly involve:
- Providing a service through a range of channels
- The predominant contact channel is phone, but there is also requirements to answer emails, social media
- Carrying out administration work
- There will be a fair amount of training involved so the role is based 100% in the office initially
- Once training complete there is more flexibility to work from home
The successful candidate must have good customer service skills, literacy and numeracy skills and a basic knowledge of standard office systems, equipment and/or software and administrative processes
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Samantha Marshall or Kiera Power on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.