Customer Support Manager needed
Recruitment Agency Reference: 7141980
A position has arisen for a temporary Customer Support Manager placed within a highly reputable healthcare organisation situated in Hertfordshire. This role is responsible for managing the Estates helpdesk to ensure excellent customer service for service users for a contract length of 3 months with the possibility of extension.
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for managing the Estates helpdesk to ensure excellent customer service for service users
- Oversee the reactive maintenance of the Estate utilising direct labour and contracted services
- Act as point of contact for key external stakeholders
- Responsible for appraisals and staff training in line with the KSF (Knowledge Skills Framework) & ESR process
- Support the Helpdesk system and assist in the preparation of Service Level Agreements
- Undertake regular customer liaison duties and quality (PLACE) audits
The successful candidate should have:
- You must have a Business related Degree or HNC/HND
- Must have experience in understanding statutory compliance, the audit process and managing customer relations in a challenging circumstance
- Please note a DBS check will be required for this position
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about similar roles please send your CV to Sabrina Garcha via email at email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.