Data Business Analyst
Our client, a Global Financial Services organisation, urgently require an experienced Data Business Analyst on a contract basis.
The role will be key in supporting the Business Management team by defining and developing logistical data assets and transformation logic for operational and analytical use.
Supporting stakeholders by analysing data from multiple sources and producing concise analytics insights to support conclusions and recommendations is pivotal.
In order to be successful, you will have the following experience:
* Proven experience hosting/managing workshops with senior stakeholders and front office bankers (Essential)
* Visualisation and storytelling of data using: QlikSense (Desirable), Power BI and/or Tableau
* Strong data analysis skills including RDBMS, API’s and Cloud technologies
* Performing As is/To be analysis, BRDs alongside supporting project management in respect of planning, tracking milestones, managing risks, and reporting
* Familiarity with data strategy and data lake/warehousing principles is beneficial
* Investment Banking experience working on data-related change projects
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
* Delivering a new BI platform into the Business Management team which will automate all reporting and insights
* Guiding Senior (FO) Stakeholders and understanding their requirements
* Develop transformation logic for calculations required by the business and provide troubleshooting support for any data issues
To discuss this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with the Financial Services team at Venn Group London.