Venn Group are partnered with a global Asset Management firm in London and are hiring a Data Engineer to join the Regulatory Technology and Control which is responsible for the meeting the global regulatory obligations of the companies sell-side research and brokerage business, including regulatory reporting of trade execution and allocation.
The Data Engineer is a key role for our firm that involves working with high-volume trading using the latest technologies to improve the accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of regulatory and management information reporting, The client is looking for a candidate who has experience in SQL Servers and who are passionate to learn and development the technology skills.
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelors or Masters in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math)
- 2 years’ experience in SQL
- Financial Services Experience
- Experience analysing high-volume datasets using SQL, Python or Equivalent tools.
- Strong inter-personal communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues
- Ability to design data models for performance or for ease understanding by business users
- Desire to learn and development within the Regulatory Technology industry
- Ability to adapt and learn new functions: learn reporting regulations and trading scenarios, Analyse and interpret large volumes of trading and transaction reporting data
Please send your CV in to this advert to get in touch with Venn Group’s Financial Services team to explore this opportunity further.