We are working with an exciting and renowned global Asset Management group based in London. They are looking for a Data Governance Project Manager for their London office.
The client is looking for a hands-on leader who has the ability to liaise and manage different teams surrounding Data Governance and Data Analysts.
Day to day functions will include:
- Implementing Snowflake
- Project management and resource planning
- Supporting/merging front and back office systems
- Dealing with core processes
In addition to data project management activities, the successful candidate is expected to have:
- Knowledge of Data Governance
- 7+ years experience handling/managing data projects
- Exposure to Snowflake cloud architecture
This position requires a proven track record in delivering projects within scope and budget whilst working closely with technical teams across IT departments. People management skills are crucial as this role will require engagement with both internal and external stakeholders. Sector knowledge across financial services is also essential.