Debt Recovery Paralegal
Reputable commercial firm based in the West Midlands seeks a driven Debt Recovery Paralegal to assist their growing team. This is an excellent opportunity if you have experience handling debt recovery matters and are seeking a training contract or support through CILEX.
You will working as part as a close-knit and collaborative team and providing fast paced and efficient client care to large companies on debt recovery matters. The role will entail liaising with various parties, preparing court documents, meeting with clients in person and performing necessary research.
The firm welcomes candidates who are seeking success and in turn will provide all necessary support for the suitable candidate to qualify. They provide services in debt recovery, commercial litigation, corporate and commercial law and pride themselves on providing an efficient and accurate service for their clients.
- Salary of £28,000 per annum and upwards, dependent on experience
- Training contracts and CILEX support available after one year of employment
- Performance-based bonus scheme, 25 days annual leave, free parking and private healthcare
- Minimum of one years’ experience within same or similar role to be considered
- Strong sense of initiative and confident working independently
- Excellent organisational skills and excellent communication skills
Please apply for this role online or contact Josie Stewart at Venn Group via phone, email for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.