Available IT roles in West Yorkshire
PC Deployment Engineer
An organisation in West Yorkshire has approached Venn Group’s IT Team to secure PC Deployment Engineers for a critical piece of work.
The successful engineer will need the ability to work on their own and manage themselves, as well as demonstrate excellent communication skills and a pleasant personality.
- Good experience of large scale hardware replacement and configuration
- Good experience using, supporting and rolling out Windows 10
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 7/10 OS and application support
- Experience with Clinical Systems, Emis Web and SystmOne (non-essential)
- Experience with Active Directory
- Knowledge of Mobile Device deployment
- Ability to follow process and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with customers face to face and on the phone
- Ability to communicate with 3rd party vendors on the phone to resolve problems
- Well organised and good communication skills
- Attendance and reliability is a must
Location: West Yorkshire (Full address available on inquiry)
Duration: 3 Months (Rolling contract after this)
Start: ASAP (Feb 2022)
To apply, send a current CV through to Alex Parcei email@example.com on 0113 234 6400.
If you are not currently looking for work, but you have a friend or family with similar experience, please forward through their details. Any successful recommendation will receive be high street shopping vouchers