We have a new opportunity for a Deputy Director of Quality and Nursing to join a reputable Healthcare organisation in Hampshire which I thought you may be interested to hear about. Alternatively, if you know anyone else who would be interested please forward my details on to them.
Please see below:
The specialists in professional recruitment
**New Opportunity – Deputy Director of Quality and Nursing**
Job Title: Deputy Director of Quality and Nursing
Duration: 4 months
Rate: £391.12 (PAYE inc holiday pay) / £444.72 (via umbrella)
Hours: 37.5 per week
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Provide professional clinical leadership and advice to the Hampshire Southampton and Isle of Wight CCG leading on distinct areas of the quality, safety and nursing portfolio
- Provide high quality day to day leadership and management for the Quality Team within the Local Delivery System, ensuring the team is well supported and able to deliver agreed objectives
- Ensure a systematic approach to the monitoring and management of quality and patient safety, leading the development and implementation of quality assurance and patient safety systems in conjunction with the relevant support service providers
It is essential that the successful candidate has:
- Registered Nurse and active on the NMC register with up to date clinical practice and continued and current clinical working practice
- Significant management experience of over 3 years at senior management or Deputy Director levels in the NHS.
To discuss this role, or to enquire how Venn Group can assist your recruitment needs, please contact Henry Barten directly on the details below.
T: 020 7557 7667