Full Time Temporary Contract Requirement (2 – 3 months, temp to perm option)
Deputy Head of Events
Venn Group is currently working with an education organisation in London for a Deputy Head of Events to support the organisation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- To operationally lead the organisation, integration and implementation of the annual corporate and student events calendars, incorporating physical, virtual and hybrid events to ensure maximum engagement of all key stakeholders.
- The role will involve working closely with the strategic lead to develop a central student events calendar that is regular and accessible to all student demographics, instigating a culture change that will increase engagement and create a consistent vibrancy on campus that rivals the sector. This includes integrating the large-scale prospective student events into the integrated planning.
- You will lead on event delivery from creative development through to management of the event on the day and the evaluation following, devise new events that support the university’s key strategic aims and continuously develop of our new virtual events platform.
- Leading a team of three, the events devised should offer return on investment linked to engagement and sales KPIs.
- Events include but are not limited to the bi-annual graduation ceremonies, festivals, award ceremonies, conferences, speaker series, staff development days and VIP visits.
It is essential that the successful candidate has:
- Events expereince
- Line management experience
- Operational, hands on attitude
- Stakeholder expereince
- Understanding complex matrix organisations
- Overseeing multiple events
Contract type: 2 - 3 months (temp – perm option)
Days per week: 5
Working Pattern: Ideally five days in the office, but can be flexible with some days WFH
Salary: £180 - £220 paye including holiday pay or £204 - £250 via an umbrella company
Working from home: Flexible, sometimes if no events are on, won't need to come into the office, but in return expect candidates to be flexible when events are on and need preparing for
If you are interested in this position and available on short notice, please send your updated CV to Owen Davies firstname.lastname@example.org