Deputy Head of Service Delivery and Quality
Venn Group is currently working with a large NHS Mental Health Organisation in London who are looking for a Band 8c Deputy Head of Service Delivery and Quality.
Day Rate: £370 - £420 / day
Contract Length: 3 Months initially
Full time (flexible working pattern will be considered)
3 days on site, 2 days from home / week
Role sits inside IR35
- To support the Service Line Senior team to provide leadership of the team and colleagues and partners through a collaborative, visionary, motivational and problem-solving approach. The postholder is a key support to the leaders in the Service Line. They will support with providing clarity of vision and values as set out by the leadership team and supports the staff team to work with the leadership team to achieve these.
- The postholder will work with the Service Line Senior team to ensure that the Service Line meets performance, quality and financial objectives and also supports work led by the Clinical Director and team to bring about quality improvements and to meet essential standards.
- The postholder will be expected to take a significant leadership role in the relevant areas of the Integrated Transformation Project; working closely with all service line staff, stakeholders, business and finance partners to bring about improvements and sustainable changes in service delivery
- The post holder will be expected to deputise for the Head of Service Delivery / Head of Nursing & Quality as required and will need to represent the service line at a senior level in the absence of other senior members of the team.
- The post holder will work with the senior leadership team to liaise with and advise the Local Authorities on service-specific issues where required
- The post holder will support the senior leadership team by representing on behalf of the service line at Safeguarding Partnership Boards and other local partnership boards and Scrutiny Committees as necessary. They will support the relationships that the service line has developed with commissioners , service user and carer groups and other agencies and stakeholders and work with the Service Line Senior team to develop integrated, partnership working in mental health services in the Boroughs.
- The post holder will take responsibility as required for specific areas of quality and operational performance as assigned by the Service Line Senior team including KPIs, CQUINs, Quality improvements, Workforce strategies and other measures.
- The post holder will work closely with the facilities and maintenance department to ensure that the estate and internal environments meet the standards required
- The service line works in a quartet leadership arrangement with the Clinical Director, Head of Psychology and Psychotherapy and Head of Nursing and Quality to lead and manage the Service Line. The Deputy Head of Service Delivery and Quality will join this leadership group as and when appropriate.
- The post holder will lead on specific projects and areas of work as designated by the Service Line Senior team and may supervise specific areas of work as necessary.
- They may be required to assume various areas of reporting to support service delivery and development and may be assigned specific projects which are attached to commissioned changes or development within the service line.
If you are interested in this position please immediately send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Henry Simpson on 020 7557 7667.