Deputy Manager Vacancy
Venn Group have been approached by a Christian Charity to recruit a Deputy Manager on a permanent basis.
Your duties as Deputy Manager will include:
- Support a Christ centred culture, values and reputation and Christian leadership in an environment that fosters teamwork, promotes diversity and which supports and respects all Stakeholders.
- Assist in formulating, development and compliance of Trust policy and practice.
- Support the Housing Manager in drafting plans and budgets for approval and to implement and manage the approved plans and budgets.
- Ensure that appropriate risk assurance processes operate effectively.
- Provide support to men who are homeless or at risk of homelessness
- Enhance the profile of the Trust by developing and maintaining new partnerships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
The successful candidate must have:
- Enhanced DBS
- Experience working at a senior level with complex needs clients
- Full UK driving licence
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Jake Simms or Samantha Marshallon 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to email@example.com.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.