Deputy Payroll Manager
- Assist in the management and timely provision of a payroll, pensions and staff expenses service to 9,000 monthly paid staff and 2,200 weekly paid staff with an annual pay budget of over £450 million, ensuring that consistently high standards of service are maintained.
- Ensure all statutory/legal/NHS payroll returns meet financial/statutory timescales and interpreting these when necessary.
- Ensure all NHS terms and conditions of pay and expenses are met.
- Manage and development responsibility for 10 staff.
- Assist in the management of the ESR national integrated Payroll/HR system.
- Investigate and advise on highly complex and sensitive Payroll and Pensions information across the trust and to external bodies.
- Responsible for the confidentiality of Payroll & Personal data.
This would be an ideal role for a candidate who is looking to develop their career within Healthcare Payroll. The successful candidates MUST have NHS and ESR experience. The role is paying around £23 per hour via PAYE and is temporary for 3 months +
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Andrew Quinn or Chris Lambert on 020 7557 7667 and email your updated CV to email@example.com