Deputy Senior Cashier
Location: Bournemouth (2 days WFH)
Contract Length: temporary to permanent
Hourly rate: Up to £13.40 via Umbrella DOE
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Deputy Chief Cashier to join our highly esteemedclient on a temporary contract initially with the view to going permanent.
Duties will include:
- Assist the Senior Cashier in supporting the Cashiering Team to ensure effective and efficient service delivery of financial and operational functions
- To support the complex processing functions within the Cashiering Team. This will include complex and variable payment channels, For example, Online, Flywire, Face to debit/credit card payments, and Open Banking
- To provide support to the senior cashier on the maintenance/updating of multiple cash books for all the bank accounts
- To deliver an excellent, professional, accurate and prompt service to all customers
- To help review systems and processes, where appropriate recommend (to Senior Cashier) new solutions and make use of new media delivery
- To be active in the team’s business partnering model
- General education to a good standard
- Understanding of basic financial principles
To apply for this role or to find out about other finance vacancies, please contact Peter Roberts on the South West Finance team on 0117 930 8760 or alternatively email email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.