Full Time Permanent Requirement
(Data & Digital Executive)
Venn Group is currently working with a healthcare charity organisation in central London for a Digital Officer (Data & Digital Executive) to support the organisation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The organisations website is the gateway to the organisation for many of our audiences and this role will play an essential part in maintaining an exceptional website presence and helping to convert our site visitors into enquirers and customers.
- While there is a strong focus on website management, the post-holder will also play an important part in supporting the Digital Team and wider Marketing, Brand and Communications Team to understand platform performance and manage marketing data within the business.
- The role will also support the delivery of new strategic digital projects led by the Digital Manager, during the creation of a new digital environment for our patients and customers and is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their technical, data and marketing skills.
It is essential that the successful candidate has:
- Produce, edit and manage content for the organisations website using the content management system (CMS) Drupal 7, soon to be Drupal 9, following a new site launch in January 2022. Create content in line with brand guidelines and where applicable, manage the end-to-end process of content delivery from agencies, including brief, stakeholder sign-off and upload.
- Keep key parts of the website up to date, including treatment and consultant directories, liaising with colleagues and consultants to collect relevant information.
- Design page layouts using existing website components ensuring that providing the best user experience is top of mind at all times.
- Work with the Digital Manager and our digital agency to implement.
Contract type: Permanent
Days per week: 5
Hours per week: 35
Salary: £25,000 - £26,000
WFH: Flexible (hybrid model ideally, 3 days on site, 2 WFH)
If you are interested in this position and available on short notice, please send your updated CV to Owen Davies firstname.lastname@example.org