Director of Nursing
Venn Group are currently working with a public sector organisation based in the South East who are looking for an experienced Director of Nursing to join their team on a temporary basis.
The successful Director of Nursing will be responsible for:
- This role will be accountable for the delivery of the professional nursing agenda within the with a specific focus on the workforce, education, clinical effectiveness and patient safety, professional practice and innovation in nursing
- Accountability for the performance and strategic development of the Division and the delivery of the agreed performance and financial objectives are implemented through nursing
- Will work with the Directors to ensure clinical services also meet their broader quality standards
- Support the divisional management teams including Heads of Nursing, Matrons to ensure the standards of nursing care are safe and effective
- Provide outstanding nursing leadership to the division and clinical programmes, commanding the respect of the profession
- Manage highly complex, sensitive situations that require a high level of decision making and be able to command the authority and respect of the clinical and managerial workforce
- Registered Nurse
- NHS experience
- Knowledge of nursing standards and practices
- Experience in developing nursing workforces
If you are interested in this position and please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call David Preedy or 020 7557 7667.