Director of Ops - Vaccination
Venn Group is currently working with a large Health Trust based in London who require support as the result of a structure change.
Rate: £525 - £595 daily (substantive band 9)
Length: 3 Months initially
Hours: Full time (37.5)
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- To further establish and embed the vaccination programme, currently consisting of flu and covid-19 staff vaccination in the hospitals, and a vaccination centre for the wider community.
- Help develop the strategic direction for vaccination, in line with the regional and national agenda, and contribute to the overall leadership, direction and management of vaccination across the ICS.
- Oversee the delivery of that strategy across the group.
- Provide strong and expert professional and business leadership to the vaccination programme, particularly in service planning, and in ensuring the delivery of a high quality service.
- Monitor the performance and resource utilisation across the programme and support the introduction of remedial steps where necessary.
- Review the operational performance of the programme ensuring there is performance appraisal of clinical and professional staff as required
- Develop the leadership potential of all staff. Represent the Trust within the NHS and wider community, and with partner organisations, and working closely with them to institute integrated working
- Ensure sound financial management and adherence to expenditure and income targets.
If you are interested in this position, please immediately send your updated CV to Hsimpson@venngroup.com and/or call Henry Simpson 020 7557 7667.