NQ Dispute Resolution Solicitor
Our client based in Oxfordshire are a highly reputable Legal 500 firm who are well regarded for their dispute resolution services. The firm is committed to providing a comprehensive and professional legal service alongside investing in people, with a strong culture and excellent development opportunities.
The firm are seeking a Dispute Resolution Solicitor or Legal Executive to join their growing team. You will be entrusted to manage your own varied caseload consisting of consumer disputes, professional negligence, property disputes, personal insolvency, property recoveries and contentious probate matters.
This position is ideal for a newly qualified Dispute Resolution Solicitor or Legal Executive looking to move to a firm who pride themselves on employee satisfaction offering generous salary and benefits.
- Competitive salary negotiable and dependent on experience
- Annual pay reviews and bonus schemes
- Flexibility with hybrid working
- Complimentary conveyancing
- Employee assistance programme
- Free car parking
- Qualified Solicitor/Legal Executive
- Experience handling a range of dispute resolution matters
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and reliable
Please apply for this role online or contact Chloe Bickley at Venn Group via phone, email or LinkedIn for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.